Monday, February 1, 2010

Third Birthday Invite Wording



Recently I went down to the lottery. I downloaded a program that did the stats and I sat there making system upon system, convinced that this time I turned something. I was sure that this time depended on me.
the first system and I'm going to play on Monday. A system of 11 numbers for a total of € 2 and 50. I 1. Glad I decided to double everything: do the two systems of 11 numbers each, total 5 €. Calculating the 22 numbers, 6 drawings I did 1. ONE!! What chance there is that 5 times in a row, beating 22 out of 90 numbers, 6 numbers do not even catch one? Yet it happened! Analyzed these figures I realized two things: either I'm a sfigatone or have rigged the game so I do not win. But most of all, I do not even have the feeling of winning.
The other day I watched "Win For Life "..... I took the board, I looked and felt so umililato that I immediately placed and I'm gone!
to me 'is what it seems to me a great outlet for a ride!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment