Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome Speech For Annual Day Function

a little strange

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about a guy who's the cat depressed. I'm so out of sorts cat was not eating, sleeping forever, he did not do anything, still crying. In short, he lacked only the suicidal tendencies. My friend told me "it was almost finished a cat"! Listening to his story, it occurred to me one of my former colleague, who comes into the office one morning and everything was broken. I ask him what he had and he does "nothing, yesterday afternoon m'รจ the dog passed out." The poor suffered from anxiety and bulldog that day, for whatever reason, had shaken so much that fainted. I imagined this bulldog collapsing on one side all hard, like in the cartoons of Tom and Jerry and I remember having laughed so much and for so many years ..... indeed, in fact I'm laughing even now that I think.
But then, the Karma has made me pay because I had a dog who was also afraid of his shadow. So now when I'm around beautiful port Maremma white, as you see a person gets scared and tries to escape. A time has run scared as hell about the noise of an envelope. And do not tell you that one night, all alone in the park, watching the moon and the stars and this beautiful atmosphere I have reconciled the landslide of the pot of beans that I ate for lunch: the poor is already white, but it is bleached down even more and I laugh and tell him "quiet, it's just air" (not gliel'avessi ever taught, no longer stops farting, bitch !!!).
and animals, nor know a little bit weird. Type I meet a dog every night and that when he sees all my lies down and wants to "ambushes". Only the fool has run one evening stationed in the road, the stripes! If they had invested would have been classified as suicide dog? We will never know or at least until the next time I meet them in the street.



Did you like the article? Click OK !

You can also vote on other items in this page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment