Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Paint Ski Helmet

The girl's feet from angelic face, but .......

I was still waiting for the arrival of the subway and in front of me on the quay, there was a girl. It was very nice, I saw his face three quarters. She was very sweet eyes, nice lips, her hair long enough. But not c'aveva ass! Her back legs just began and ended!
was a little plump, but it was fine. His face was his strong point, also had a beautiful expression. But I could not get out of my mind that his backside was totally flat.
I still attracted the gaze, but tried to force myself not to look down.
seemed like a sweet girl, but was a bit pensive, perhaps a little enraged. It was certainly frowned. A face from one photo, a work of art ..... but had no job and in my mind there was only this!



Did you like the article? Click OK !

You can also vote on other items in this page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment