Friday, February 5, 2010

Tamil Marriage Invitation Verses In Tamil

that bothers you? Pets

I hate those people who are there and before you start to get their demands you say "excuse the inconvenience, ...". But I say, if you know that disturb me, who come and ask me to do? Leave me not! Or, "I would not bother you ...". And if you do not want to disturb me why you do it? Where'd you get ordered, the doctor? In addition to false, even petty. If a person I do not want to bother you, I just do not: easy no?
The fact that we start with "sorry to bother you" is a way to communicate that you understand, know that you are giving trouble, but really have no choice. This little phrase makes them feel better with their conscience, in my opinion. E ' a moral war, almost as if they need my forgiveness even before you piss me off.
There is one that is there and makes you "I know that I'm bothering, but ........". But if you know why you decided to go on? We enjoy a break .... i c.? It makes you feel better?
Or, the formula that makes me laugh more than "I'm sorry, I really have to disturb you." I disturb you? Why? Who forces you? Take your family hostage and kill unless you do not come here and battered the so-called?
The fact that you realize what you're doing, it means that the answer is really inside you, and it is correct! Wrong there is just the way you operate. You know that if Come here give me trouble, so it is correct, you have a sound understanding of what is right and what is wrong. For this reason, the fact that you do it twice makes you equally guilty, because I burglary Zebedee's well aware of the fact that your work has on my lower parts.
Well, I rebel! The first that comes to me today and tells me "sorry to bother you," I reply "you're on your ass." Maybe he does not understand, but I think at least I feel a little less frustrated!



Did you like the article? Click OK !

can vote other items in this page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment