Thursday, February 11, 2010

Woke Up With Swollen Elbow

trumpet

Today I was reading interceptions Bertolaso. He gave some to the ripassatine Francesca. But even a Brazilian. Hotel, Saunas. Well done, Chicco. Not with that face I gave you a single penny of trust, but I have to think again.
Going back in time, I think that was the ar Berlusca revels in his house. He too, little one, certainly not a kid, and yet there it was that trumpet like a ferret. He did not face the fucker, but has the money and power right. And also the right tissue, probably. Congratulations to him.
Four months have passed and no one knows if Marrazzo has stopped, but with the trans went there for a lifetime. Of this I do not care a memorial stone, but what we understand from this that, in its way, it gave a lot to do.
One I know (I invent a fancy name: Gianmaria) has dumped his wife for the absurd number of fans he has. Gian trumpet as a monk seal, because when his current girlfriend is not there, he goes to fuck with all the others.
In short, the moral of this story is that in Italy trumpet all ...... why not me?



Did you like the article? Click OK !

You can also vote on other items in this page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment