Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Elvis The Movie Hd Online Russell

adventures of a young woman stoned

When I was a teenager I was far more stupid than they are now. And while this might make the reader understand the degree of stupidity of my years dedicated to pimples. With the girls, then, was a true landslide. I remember when I was 19 years (started going out of adolescence, I know) I've had for a short period, a car: 5 doors un'alfasud salmon that I loved deeply and in shambles when I finished I had to give the money earned in the summer. The particularity of this machine was empty as he entered school, but when he went out was packed with people, sometimes not even know, and did the main road in reverse gear, then emptied the bus stop.
Just wandering. One morning I arrived, I parked and opened the rear door to take a backpack when I saw her, the blonde girl that I adore. Was coming from only one walk. We hung out together because we knew an afternoon course. Gonfiai his chest, took the backpack and closed the door. Remained open, so I looked at him and smiling like a complete idiot I opened it and closed stronger, but nothing. It was still open. I opened and closed, reopened and closed, I opened and closed. Opened and closed the door with a speed and strength unheard of. The car rocked as if struck by a storm. Opened and closed, opened and closed, opened and closed. The door remained open while doing this movement, understand, however, the figure of shit (at the time you said "I'm at is' na raw!") I was doing, I began to think that it would be closed .... . Instead, the miracle! Door closed. Out of breath, I turned the key in the lock, I turned and she was watching me and laughing like crazy. I made an expression as to say, "See? I've arranged. "Of course I went immediately to hide under the first stone that I found! Fulminant ..... I was really an idiot like I did to find a wife? Bho!



Did you like the ' article? Click OK !

You can vote in other articles this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment