Thursday, February 25, 2010

Combat Speed Craigslist

Needs

The other night I walked with my dog. When the door to the park after dinner, I like to watch the stars. It 'a very significant moment: I am with myself and the dog does a poo. Looking at the night sky, my dog \u200b\u200bwas all committed to push pretty well, I had a crazy thought. I imagined the wolf who goes to do his business at night on a mountain meadow. I saw him smell like an idiot, like my dog, choose the point, load and quit. And while he was in my view, raised his head to the sky and he looked at the stars.
my needs when I do I usually set the tiles on the floor or my shoes. Sometimes I read, I do not have a newspaper, behind the bottles of shampoo or behind the creams and creams that are nearby. Once, in desperation, I began to read again the inscription on the soap "Camay, Camay, Camay .......". The wolf 'problem I did not have it. The wolf says the sky is observed the moon, smell the wonderful smells of the night. I read the soap. Doing a poo is one of the most important moments of the day, sometimes it's the only time that you relax and really think that should be lived a little better.
I imagined, as in a great picture, the wolf intent to do a poo, taken from behind and below. Its erect ears, the nose upwards, while all involved, and a beautiful blanket of stars above him. When I got home, I went to the bathroom, almost hopeful, I raised my head and I've enjoyed the crack in the ceiling and infiltration coming from upstairs. Guys, how sad!
The animals will be even more stupid, be wild, will be less technologically advanced and are not even sex for pleasure (so they say!), but as a poem can not compete in any way, this is a fact!




Did you like the article? Click OK !

You can also vote on other items in this page .

0 comments:

Post a Comment