Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sasuke Demon Wind Shuriken For Sale

A very beautiful woman

That night was perfect. She was a little older than me and I felt for the first time in my life, and secure control of the situation. I knew what I was doing and I also knew that she was very taken by me. Nobody believed that we had an appointment because she was considered too good for me.
looked like a fairy tale. I decided to opt for something simple and she was very happy. We went to MacDonald's and ate sandwiches, laughing, joking, talking about intelligent things, but when I raised my head and looked at her beautiful face, was the horror he had a squirt of mayonnaise on the side of his mouth and made me really sick. Once I felt the stomach and this time was not due to the sandwich. I could not take his eyes off ........ indeed, I could not stop looking at her mouth with that pimple of mayonnaise. Each bite seemed to see Franchino (see Fantozzi), ate like a beast, worse than me.
said nothing, perhaps because I was afraid they might offend or embarrass you, but my disgust grew dramatically. I prayed that God pulisse mouth, but did not, it was disgusting and I wanted to scream. But apart from that, it was really wonderful and I was still incredulous that he was out with me. After
that terrible experience, we went on, finally, and we went for a walk. Then he parked the car in a secluded spot and began, as it were, to have the effusions. But the evening was going to get worse because when my hands turned in silicon, it made me quite sick. I had a retching, like men to love the fake tits? And then when we hugged, I felt a surge of pure disgust on the skin. A matter of chemistry? Damn who cares, I made sense! It had never happened before, but it was so.
endured a few days, trying not to repeat the experience, but then I had to invent something and I told her I needed to be alone, we had over too much, and so on. In short, I made speeches that she had done God knows how many times, those who are a bit all women when you embrace and understand that You disgust. She was angry, of course. Indeed, it pissed as a monkey.
I kept telling myself that I had found a supergnocca and it was not possible to make me sick, but I did, and even a little.
One day, took me aside and began to tell me how she was disappointed. In short, I am insulted and I began to respond with a powerful speech focused on the friendship with which I was able to skillfully turn over the omelette. In the end, I apologized and was happy, hopeful of being able to have some relation with me. But I, I thought I was able to throw water on the fire.
After two days, I do not speak to her, perhaps because he knew I was doing with another idiot, but this is now, another story.
In all this, the biggest problem is that nobody has ever believed that I came out with that piece of girl. This is the only manly regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment