Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Would You Recommend This Story Why Or Why Not



A friend writes to me " I have to remember, if things work with her at all costs to prevent access to my phone." And not because he has 15 parallel relationship by text message: no, just because you can write things that would give off the most colossal gaffes that I have ever read.
But really we need to define the boundaries in this way? Avoid the invasions? Cast out nosy?

Ok. I can not even write it for me respect for privacy is essential in any relationship - more so than sentimental.
My mother still does not open the envelopes addressed to my father. Mai. Although they are clearly the electric or gas.
Trust. Freedom. Host. Reverence.
I'll find others, but I know that these are point-blank words that come to mind first when I think about a relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment