Monday, February 21, 2011

Cartier Bresson Last Leica



'm back. or rather, already 'round.
I'm also a bit 'lazy, and what should be a post only for the blog is beautifully borrowed from tumblr, where I already wrote the same thing. Maybe I could enlarge here, adding small excerpts, segments of information, like the gentleman who offered us his plate of goat cheese because he saw my eyes, especially mine. Or as my awareness of having a companion travel, this time, a beautiful (aesthetically, mean) and traveler really, with which to make the miles every day. tutti_i_giorni.
But I do not know, for now, I say any more.

Paris 'beautiful and for me there is always some' house.

I took a walk with me people who have remained in Italy, and I saw things through their eyes (not only through the mine). Although I tried not to tell too.

The gas station on the sidewalk, the mechanic, the "home of the Flies" (only later I realized it was a store for fishing), the river, people, places and people, the metro and bus, the baguettes and vinaigrette (one of the reasons for the smile of the day). Notre Dame and the d'Orsay, the Mariage Frères, the Sacre Coeur, the Place des Vosges ... Lafayettes with the Parisians in the race. Children, adults with short sleeves - the Parisians - and children and adults with his coat - the tourists. The primary partner.
The weather was gray, but maybe I would not tolerate full sun. And cold, fortunately: keep our (or rather, his ) march rhythms, the heat would have been hard for me.
No, three days are not enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment