Monday, February 7, 2011

How Much Does Toe Shortening Cost?

The sunny Friday in almost

So we did. We invited my parents to dinner to celebrate the birthday of my father. And I know that this is something normal for many of the frequenters of this blog, but not for me.
Moreover, the daughter of a woman who cursed, seeing me groped to make the dough (her nervous was expressed with the phrase " thirty years of feminism thrown to the winds! ). Now admits that his reaction was a bit 'strong, but then really impressed us all.
However, my father is on a diet .
The collection of its failure would dwarf many health.
So the menu had to be simple but tasty, and totally fat-free (as possible), but also pleasing to his hard palate, which rejects many of the dishes 'healthy' ...

is the ultimate choice:
noodles with sauce of artichokes, anchovies
the oven (with peel lemon and ginger), green salad ,
baked apples, coffee.

All good, by all accounts. All calibrated (nobody could do it again-it was a choice, so my father could not even exaggerating) have been satisfied. And I made small discoveries. For example, the blue fish is cheap or anything, but clean the fish (gutted, disliscare) is long and tedious. The results have compensated for the effort, but me I have to remember: never choose the anchovies if you have a tight time for preparation.

continue to test ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment