Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Is Fakku Not Working

second birthday, the second menu update

parental second birthday, according to - my - attempt to strike up a dinner that fulfilled all the dictates of varied diet (two parents with no gall bladder, and one of two with various other ailments, including diabetes, diners are not exactly the easiest to serve).
However, last night at the table were four of us (parents + children) to my house and my brother. And the menu provided
  • vegetable soup (yes, that Frozen cooked in vegetable broth with no added oil or other strange)
  • rolls of carpaccio of beef with the chopped vegetables
  • grilled zucchini (or better, which makes the pot effect grid, but is easier to manage and especially to be cleaned)
  • pastry dumplings and apple jam
on vegetable soup I have nothing to say except that was the solution so that my father used to tear prey to hunger pangs, seeing as we have after eight dinner (and he is accustomed, being retired, to have dinner at about seven and a half at the latest). On
rolls instead spend a few more words: I brutally turned a recipe found on the net.
The recipe said prepare some chopped carrots, garlic, parsley and celery.
I prepared a mixture of chopped zucchini, onions, carrots (+ salt and pepper).
The recipe said: put it in raw dell'involtino as a filling.
I cooked the mixture in two tablespoons of vegetable broth (that of the soup), until it becomes tender but not completely cooked.
The recipe said cook the rolls in white wine.
I baked the rolls in a little olive oil and vegetable broth (always for the same reason diet).

But the results were much appreciated.

As for the dumplings, are a real discovery: my brother has turned on the oven ten minutes before I arrived, I cut the pastry into four pieces, I put the center of each quarter piece of cut apple slices and a spoonful of peach jam, I closed the dumplings bringing the four corners of the pieces (approximately the square) to the center, I supported them on parchment paper and I put the wax paper on baking tray. After 40 minutes after the oven - that after we really started to prepare the soup was on fire, sliced \u200b\u200bzucchini, chopped and cooked almost carpaccio stretched and ready to be filled - that is, 40 minutes after I baked the pan and I cheerfully ignored While completing the preparation (table included).
about 15 minutes, and the dumplings were ready, golden, well cooked and soft. A sweet-proof diet.

In short, it seems that I was promoted once again. When I can calculate the times to perfection, sit at a table with the guests, I can say that here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment